Among the grass

Marianne Mayfair

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
"What a day," Marianne exasperated as she walked among the uncaring grass. The grass filled with dirt, insects and shame, always the same, not changing. Marianne wished she could burn the whole lawn. "What a disgusting sight," she said angrily while she's finding a spot under the dead trees. Dead. No leaves. No life. Beautiful.

She lied on the disgusting grass and crossed her legs, revealing her smooth legs to the world. She said, "I'm such a *****, good thing no one's around, this isn't like me, but I'm tired... I want to let go." She stared at the cloudy sky, wishing for something to fall. Anything.

And then she closed her eyes waiting for something to happen.

Armand threw his book straight at Marianne's face, laughing like a small boy. It had been a very long time since he laughed like that. The stress Hogwarts was giving him seemed to have affected Armand so much, that he even stopped his only obsession--painting.

When he realized it, Armand decided almost automatically that he would go to the great lawn and practice his painting skills. But instead of finding a good spot to do his work, he found his sister instead. "Marianne, I knew you weren't as smart as me or Cosette, but I didn't expect that you'd show your 'true self'--your market person self so easily." Armand exclaimed and picked up his book. "I've always thought that you're just wearing that mask called 'beauty' to hide your inevitably--barbaric personality." he added and sighed.

"I think I died inside with your horrid laugh," Marianne said as she rolled to her side so she can hide the pain caused by that stupid book. She's doesn't feel like talking to anyone today, especially Armand. "What an unlucky day," she whispered silently to herself.

"You mean "Cosette and I," right? Please, if you're going to insult your beloved sister, try a bit harder. I see now why you aren't Slytherin material. Sigh." Marianne said lazily to Armand, and she added a wink just for spite. Not waiting for Armand's reply, Marianne said hastily, "Why are you here anyways? And why is it every time I'm alone, you always seem to pop out of nowhere. Are you stalking your own sister?" Marianne laughed and placed her fingers by her lips, just to make fun of his own brother. "Don't be ashamed, I know I'm lovely, no one can resist my charms, even my own brother. I see now your resemblance with that Daryl boy," she said slyly and there she stared at the clouds once more and waited for a response

It's been a while since Cosette went outside to catch some fresh air. Along with her was her new satchel which she just bought a month ago and her flute case carrying her flute of course. Unexpetedly she saw her two sibling arguing or rather playing pranks at each other. "Oh what a joy" she whispered sarcastically at herself hoping she wouln't be notice by the two. Cosette was owning her own world, no distractions from her brother or sister. She hid behind a tree watching her sibling and listening their insults to each other. Cosette wanted to leave the two but the day was still young and she wanted to be entertained somehow.

"Of course I'm not Slytherin material. Because Slytherins, like you, smell bad. Ugh--" Armand covered his nose with his hand. "I can't stand your horrid breath." He brought out from his bag a perfume Armand just bought a few days ago and started spraying it on Marianne's face. When he was done, he walked a few steps back because Marianne still smelled bad despite the perfume. "And please. Daryl Black is not even worth comparing to the oh-so-great Armand Mayfair. And Daryl Black is such a weirdo, that I wouldn't even need magic just to predict that he'll end up in Azkaban" he was still going to add something, but then he caught sight of their other sister, Cosette, hiding behind a tree. "Hey, Cosette." waving his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back